Do you have an old or unneeded car, truck, boat or other vehicle sitting in your driveway, or taking up space in your garage? You can donate cars, trucks, boats, RVs and other vehicles to help us build homes, too. The cash from every vehicle donation is distributed back to Windham Habitat when you select us.
Why should I donate my car?
- One hundred percent of the net proceeds from the sale of your donated vehicle will be used by your local Habitat affiliate to build and repair affordable homes.
- You may qualify for a tax deduction for donating a vehicle.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
- Thirty percent of cars donated to Habitat are recycled for materials or sold for reusable parts.
- Recycling steel uses less energy and natural resources and produces less carbon pollution.
- Taking an inefficient older car off the road helps save gas and improves air quality.